PupilPath Parent Registration
PupilPath Parent Registration Instructions
Dear Parents or Guardians:
We are pleased to announce that our school is using the "Pupil Path" website to bring you immediate information regarding your child's education. Pupil Path allows you to view the following:
- Your child's assignments and projects along with due dates.
- Your child's performance in each class including homework, classwork, tests and projects.
- Progress reports from teachers throughout the school year.
- Handouts and assignments when your child is absent from school.
- Your child's transcripts and graduation eligibility status.
- School announcements, new calendar listings and upcoming events.
- And, in some classrooms, your child's attendance.
We hope that by enabling you to see this information on a daily basis we will be able to work together to ensure that our children remain on track in every class. As we work together we will ensure that our students get the most out of their education. To register into Pupil Path, go to https://pupilpath.skedula.com/ and click "Parents Register.” Below you will find a tutorial video reviewing the registration steps.
If you do not have access to the parent registration code, please fill out this google form to receive your registration code.